Sunday, July 5, 2009

I got jam on my CD!!!

Friday September 5, 2008 - 11:16am (PDT)

(Yea that's the situation right now )

Feel sick like a bitch this morning. Way to go before a gig (Yea! Mogwai tonight my friend )

I've found a movie that's almost as depressing as Dancer In The Dark (nothing can ever win over that one), Paha Maa, which means Frozen Land in Finnish. If there wasn't any fire in hell, it would be as gloomy as this movie. I've read several comments on imdb and they all seem to find some warmth in it. Well I don't, not even a tiny fucking bit. What's the point of living when we live for other people? You live because of them, and die by others' mistakes. But what's even worse is when you live for nobody, I guess. So yea, pick a rainy/snowy lazy day and watch it, people.


The image “http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/234/2/c/Nightmares_By_The_Sea_by_OmertaKatatonia.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


Drive 4 hrs (back and forth) to Parksville on the most miserable of the season. Talk about 'rảnh' huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment